What is Device Identification and what is it used for?
- Device Identification is a feature which pairs mobile device on which the app İşCep is used with the mobile device data. Device Identification defines to our system the devices used by our customers through İşCep app.
- You will be able to see your name on İşCep just like on your card.
- You can also add your photo. If you are logging into İşCep via mobile approval code, you can log in İşCep only with your interactive Banking PIN after activating Device Identification feature.
What should I do when my mobile device is lost/stolen?
- You can cancel device identification and pin by contacting our customer representative in our telephone branch at 0 850 724 0 724.
For how many customer numbers can I activate Device Identification in the same mobile device?
- You can activate device identification feature for three personal and three commercial customers on the same mobile device.
For personal or commercial customer, on how many devices can I activate Device Identification?
- You can activate Device Identification feature in three different devices for one personal or commercial customer.
Can I still use İşCep using a mobile confirmation code?
- For devices on which you activated Device Identification for your customer number, you can log in using only your pin without needing mobile confirmation code.
If I activate Device Identification feature for my Customer Number, can I still log in İşCep from other mobile devices?
- If you activate Device Identification feature with the option "I want to log in İşCep with other devices, too", you can log in İşCep from other mobile devices too.
Can I cancel persons (customer numbers) defined in the mobile device?
- After you logged in İşCep, you can cancel the customer numbers defined in your device by going to "Definitions in Device" under Settings.
Can I cancel the mobile devices on which my customer number is defined?
- After you log in İşCep, you can go to "Other Defined Devices" under Settings, and cancel the devices on which your customer number is defined. You can also cancel by contacting a customer representative in our telephone branch at 0 850 724 0 724.