At Isbank’s General Meeting held on March 30th, 2012, in Istanbul, the following issues have been resolved.
RESOLUTIONS MADE AT ISBANK’S GENERAL MEETING HELD ON MARCH 30th, 2012, IN ISTANBUL
1. It was decided to authorize the Chairmanship Council to sign Minutes of the General Meeting.
2. Summary Report of the Board of Directors together with the Auditors’ and Independent Auditors’ Reports have been read and discussed.
3. The Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Account for the year 2011 have been ratified.
4. The Board of Directors has been acquitted with regard to transactions and accounts in the year 2011.
5. The Auditors have been acquitted with regard to transactions and accounts in the year 2011.
6. Resolution was made to distribute dividend starting from April 2nd, 2012 as stated in the attached Profit Distribution Table.
7. The membership of Murat Vulkan to the Board of Directors has been approved, replacing the Board Member H. Fevzi Onat, who resigned from the Board on 30.05.2011.
8. A. Taciser Bayer and Kemal Aganoglu were elected as Auditors.
9. The monthly payment of net TL 9,350 was designated to the Board members.
10. The monthly remuneration of the auditors was determined as net TL 4,950.
11. It was decided to authorize the Directors of the Board as per Turkish Commercial Code articles 334 and 335.
12. The shareholders were informed on the donations made during the year 2011.
Attached are the Profit Distribution Table, Minutes of the AGM (in Turkish) and the List of Attendants (in Turkish).
Profit Distribution Table
“This is a translation of the original public disclosure in Turkish made by İşbank through the Public Disclosure Platform (www.kap.gov.tr), which is to be accepted as the main source of public disclosures. The original public disclosure in Turkish is the only definitive and official version. If there is any discrepancy between the Turkish public disclosure and the English translation of it, the Turkish public disclosure shall prevail. The translation is for informational purposes only and is provided by İşbank for convenience to non-Turkish speaking parties. However, İşbank cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or correctness of the translation. İşbank does not accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this translation due to any misleading information that may be found in the translation. Any person or entity who relies on information contained in the translation does so at his or her own risk.”