At Isbank’s General Meeting held on March 31st, 2010, in Istanbul, the following issues have been resolved.
RESOLUTIONS MADE AT ISBANK’S GENERAL MEETING HELD ON MARCH 31st, 2010, IN ISTANBUL
1. It was decided to authorize the Chairmanship Council to sign Minutes of the General Meeting.
2. The Board of Directors’, Auditors’ and Independent Auditors’ Reports have been read and discussed.
3. The Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Account for the year 2009 have been ratified.
4. The Board of Directors has been acquitted with regards to transactions and accounts in the year 2009.
5. The Auditors have been acquitted with regards to transactions and accounts in the year 2009.
6. Resolution was made to distribute dividend starting from April 1st, 2010 as stated in the attachments.
7. Monthly payment of TL 7,700 was designated to the Board members.
8. Prof. Dr. Turkay Berksoy and Ayse Taciser Bayer were elected as auditors for the year 2010.
9. The monthly remuneration of the auditors was determined as TL 4,015.
10. The shareholders were informed on the endowments made during the year 2009.
11. The shareholders were informed on the Independent Audit Firm, from which independent audit and IT systems audit services will be received in the fiscal period of 2010-2012.
Please click to view the Profit Distribution Table ve Minutes of the AGM (in Turkish).