Mutual fund is a collective instrument based on the principle that investors’ savings are collected in a pool to be evaluated in capital market instruments and managed by professional administrators.
Mutual funds whose portfolio’s at least 25 % is constantly composed of equities are called Type A Mutual Funds, all the rest is called as Type B Mutual Funds.
Mutual funds are divided into categories like;
- Market fund,
- Bills and bonds fund,
- Variable fund,
- Equities fund,
- Foreign currency securities fund,
- Sector fund,
- Index fund,
- Mixed fund,
- Short-term bills and bonds fund,
- Protected fund,
- Guaranteed fund
In terms of investment strategies.
- İşbank, having Turkey’s biggest mutual fund portfolio, has 23 mutual funds in total, of which 15 are Type B and 8 are Type A.
- İşbank mutual funds comprise varied investment instruments like equities, foreign currency securities, gold, repo, bills, bonds and it is managed by professional portfolio managers.
- If you are using our Instant Banking services, you can buy and sell investment funds without paying commissions on our Internet Branch, Telephone Branch and on all our branches.
- 801 Money market fund, 808 Short-Term Bills and Bonds Fund and 818 Maximum Money Market Fund can be bought and sold instantly, from the price that is valid at that moment. 801 Money market fund can be bought and sold through all branches and non-branch channels. 818 Maximum Money Market Fund can only be bought and sold under the Maximum Account order. 824 Maximum Card Short-Term Bills and Bonds Fund can only be bought under Üstü Kalsın ® order and regular fund buying order via Maximum Card, whilst can be sold instantly through all channels, from the price valid for that moment. Selling other Type B funds and all Type A funds is subject to ‘Forward Price Application’: for purchasing and selling these funds, your order is taken first and executed later from the price which is valid at the time of the execution of the order.
- In Forward Price Application, if you do not want to wait until sale price is transferred to your account you can use “emergency cash system”.
- As the price to be applied is not exactly known in Forward Price Application, for the buy orders those are given on quantity bases, price will be added a margin (except Market Funds and Short-Term Bills and Bonds Funds). Margin rate is determined by the Bank. No margin is applied for orders those are given in the amount of money, instead of quantity.
- This amount is evaluated in your name until the day that the operation is made. In case of your operation’s amount being less then collected amount, the difference is refunded to your account with your repo income.
- When giving buying instruction for your any funds subject to forward price application, you can use your market funds and Short-Term Bills and Bonds Funds as assurance.
|INSTRUCTION GIVING TIME||ON WORKING DAYS BEFORE 13.30||ON WORKING DAYS AFTER 13.30 AND ON WEEKENDS|
|804 Type B Variable Fund||From the price determined at the end of the day (I+1) day||From the price determined on next working day (I+2) day|
|806 Type B Bills And Bonds Fund|
|810 Type A Composite Moneybox Fund|
|813 Type B Public and Private Sector Bills and Bonds Fund|
|815 Type B Growth Bills And Bonds Fund|
|820 Type B Privia Variable Fund|
|821 Type B Varied TEMA Fund|
|822 Type B Gold Fund|
|802 Type A Equities Fund||From the price determined at the end of the day (I+1)||From the price determined at the end of the day (I+2)||From the price determined on next working day (I+2)||From the price determined on next working day (I+3)|
|803 Type A Affiliate Fund|
|807 Type A Variable Fund|
|809 Type A ISE 30 Index Fund|
|811 Type A Financials Index Fund|
|812 Type A ISE Technology Index Fund|
|819 Type A Privia Variable Fund|
|814 Type B Global Stock Exchanges Foreign Securities Fund||From the price determined at the end of the day (I+1)||From the price determined at the end of the day (I+3)||From the price determined on next working day (I+2)||From the price determined on next working day (I+4)|
|816 Type B Bills And Bonds (Usd Eurobound) Fund|
|817 Type B Fund of Global Commodity Funds|
I: the day that buy/sell instruction is given
I+1: the working day after the instruction
I+2: the second working day after the instruction
I+3: the third day after the instruction
I+4: the fourth day after the instruction