Costs and Commissions Got for Investment Transactions:
Following costs are allocated from banks and equity houses by Central Registry Agency (MKK) in the scope of the Central Registry System.
• Account Upkeep Expenses• Annual Fee for Equity Custodial Service• New Share exports due to Capital Increase through Right Issues – Bonus Issues and Dividend Payment Transaction Fee
Account Upkeep Expenses:
6,30 TRY fixed “ Account Upkeep Expenses” including Banking and Insurance Transactions Tax (BSMV) are received for once in a year in case total market values of equities which are registered in the investment accounts are more than 500,00 TRY by means of taking into consideration the closing price of 2nd session dated 31.12.2009.
Annual Fee for Equity Custodial Service:
2% rate of “Annual Fee for Custodial Service” is received annually and 0, 05% rate of “Annual Fee for Custodial Service” is received for trimester on the basis of total item average of equities registered in the investment accounts.
- Trimester “Annual Fee for Equity Custodial Service” is not received from the accounts of which equity trade brokering transaction commission is over calculated custodial commission in the Equity custodial commission collection period.
- If calculated “Equity Custodial Commission” is less than 0, 50 Kurus, trimester “Annual Fee for Equity Custodial Service” is not received.
- Our bank equities are not taken into consideration when item average of equities in the investment account is calculated.
Our Equity Trade Transaction Commissions:
Commission rate for our customers who make their transactions via Internet Branch , is minimum 0,2% (two in a thousand) in terms of Stock exchange price and the commission that is received after the transaction, will not be less than 1 TRY on the basis of transaction.
- In case relative commission is received for the realized orders, Banking and Insurance Tax is received at the rate of 5% (five percentages) on the basis of collected commission amount.
- Türkiye İş Bankası A.Ş. has a right to change the commission rates on a moment’s notice.
- Transaction volume is calculated according to date of transaction order.