Floating account is suitable for account holders who expect a rise in interest rates in long term period.
• Minimum 1 year / maximum 3 year terms
• Interest payments made at 1, 3, 6, or 12 month intervals
• Interests paid at intervals are Turkish Lira Interbank Bid Rate (TRLIBID) linked.
• TRLIBID which occurs in each interest payment day will be considered as interest rate of next payment day.
• Interest payments are automatically transferred to a demand account that you must designate at the time you open the account.
• The account is suitable for account holders who expect a rise in interest rates in long term period.
• The account provides you liquidity through the periodic interest payments.
This account is not recommended for those who might have to withdraw their money before maturity. In case of early withdrawal, the rate of interest paid on demand deposits becomes applicable instead of the long-term rate and the difference between that and any interest payments that have already been made will be charged against the principal.